Thursday 26 March 2020

Hello!

Good morning my little rays of sunshine!!!  
What a beautiful day. Today's mission in the Tabuteau house is to do some baking. We have 2 apple trees and lots of apples that need to be used before the birds and bugs get them. One of the apple trees is a bit strange it has 2 different coloured apples on it - I wonder how that happens?  When I do my baking I will be using lots of reading, maths and science. If I don't measure or follow the recipe properly the science won't work and my baking will be horrible.  I'll let you know how I go.



Here is your check in form.  I will post it every day. It lets me know how you are going and if/when I might need to catch up with you for some extra help. You don't have to fill it in everyday but twice a week would be really helpful for me - thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.

Ice Blocks Fundraiser

  This is a fundraiser for one of our amazing families.  They are going through a really rough time at the moment and need a little extra lo...